[Trainer-talk] GPS apps

Annemarie Cooke aec732 at msn.com
Sun May 27 17:23:36 UTC 2012

Thanks for the info on Navigon which just saved me $50! So I have Around me and Cendero LookAround on my iPhone; are there other apps that both are useful GPS tools AND accessible with VoiceOver?

Also, in a separate thought, I just acquired an iPad and want to sun all 16 apps from my iPhone to the iPad. Some of the apps were free and some were purchased throughiTunes. How can I sunc the apps to the iPad so I will have identical apps on both devices?

Thanks, Wise Ones!

Annemarie Cooke