[Trainer-talk] technology questions

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon May 27 17:01:15 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah,

It is all up to you. I am working on my AT certification and have found that I love both options. I use my note taker for lectures and my braille display with an iPad for research. The best thing I can tell you is to test everything out, even different note takers and displays to find what works best for you.

I hope this helps.

Best,

Bridget

Sent from my iPad