[Trainer-talk] Access Technology Institute

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 14:56:20 UTC 2014

I was in the same boat a year or so ago. I could not find employers who require it. My supervisors have been reluctant because it is not accredited.
My employer, however, has been willing to pay for certifications from the manufacturers trainings, in combination with the Masters program in assistive technology and human services at California State University Northridge.

Laine Amoureux
Sent from my iPhone