[Trainer-talk] Access Technology Institute

Nusbaum, Christopher canusba at carrollk12.org
Tue Aug 12 19:19:12 UTC 2014

Thanks for that information. I haven't yet decided whether I want to go into the blindness field as an AT trainer or a TVI, but either way I will need at least a degree. The difference is that certification is required for TVI's.

Chris

Christopher A. (Chris) Nusbaum, Intern
Technology Services Department
Assistive Technology Program