[Trainer-talk] I phone help

Denise J Moses denisejmoses at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 21:52:02 UTC 2014

I have an I phone 5c & am having trouble with phone numbers that have menu
options such as press 1 for this person, 2 for that person & so on when you
are connected.  The keyboard isn't on the screen, voice over doesn't say
anything when  I run my finger over the screen.  Is there a setting to make
it do this.  Also I have trouble hanging up with the 2 finger tap.  I've
heard there is an end button but I can't find it.  Any help would be
appreciated.  Is there an email list for blind people using voice over on
the I phone?

Denise