[Trainer-talk] I phone help

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Tue Aug 12 21:57:38 UTC 2014

Hello.
1. If you're using Siri, sometimes the keypad doesn't appear. This also means that the end button usually doesn't appear.
I would enter in the phone number manually with the keyboard. The end call button is on the right corner of the screen.
There are a few lists out there for the iPhone.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/