[Trainer-talk] Rearranging Buttons on the Taskbar in both Windows 7 and 8.1

Sharonda Greenlaw sbgreenlaw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 06:49:06 UTC 2014

Hello to all,
I had a question that has stumped me, so I thought I'd bring it to
this awesome list. I want to rearrange my buttons on the taskbar. How
is this done? For example, if Internet Explorer is in the number five
spot on the taskbar (Windows+T) and I want to move it to number one,
how is this done using the keyboard?

I truly look forward to all replies with step-by-step instructions.
Thanks to all!

----
Sharonda Greenlaw
President (Phoenix Chapter)