[Trainer-talk] Rearranging Buttons on the Taskbar in both Windows 7 and 8.1

Dean Martineau dean at topdotenterprises.com
Fri Aug 29 08:10:37 UTC 2014

To my knowledge, this cannot be done.  You have to close programs, then
start them in the order you want them to appear on the task bar and pin them
so they remain in that order.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dean.martineau.7
Twitter: @deantopdot
Subscribe to the free weekly Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday at
http://www.flying-blind.com