[Trainer-talk] College requirements for assistive technologytrainers

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:27:55 UTC 2014

Getting the degree is one thing; being certified through your state is
something else. For the certification requirements, talk with the
rehabilitation agency in your region/state. Each state may have their
own certification testing and requirements. Having a computer oriented
degree is always good, but it is not necessary.

Hth,
Wayne