[Trainer-talk] jaws usage information

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 15:12:28 UTC 2014

Just as a work around, if the instructor has JAWS, is it possible for her to use the thumb drive version? Does the student have JAWS at home? Can they do the same?

I agree the student does not have time to just sit and wait until the school gets on board.  That is why so many of us as blind persons can lag behind.

So the fight is two- fold. One is to find a temporary method to use JAWS and the second is to get the school to act.

Michelle