[Trainer-talk] Technology for my daughter

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:11:45 UTC 2014

I vote yes on ipad, and if she isn't getting what she needs from your local school tech people, ask your district to give me a call. my info is below. also, the abacus was a math tool used in the 1940s and before, so yeh, enough said. hope this helps.

Gabe Vega
CEO
Commtech LLC
Web: http://commtechusa.net