[Trainer-talk] Questions regarding Twitter

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 21:25:11 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I wasn't quite sure if this question was appropriate, but since I can use
Twitter with either a computer or an iDevice.the twitter website or twitter
app or TweetList, I figured I could get some kind of answer.

I was told that one could have lists or groups on Twitter where you can
group your friends or people you're following.  First of all, is this true,
and how exactly does that work?

Also, if I post a tweet, is it possibly for only a certain group or list to
see that tweet?  If so, how would I go about doing this?

So, if anyone has any tips or advice regarding working with Twitter and
groups, I'd love to hear from you.

Oh, while I'm at this, I'll ask one final question.  There are people
following me that I don't know.  How can I remove them from the list of
folks following me, especially since I don't know them?

Thanks for any help.  This would be worth while.

Jim