[Trainer-talk] storing information

Cindy Robinson M. Ed. biologize at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 26 14:25:20 UTC 2014

I am a VI teacher and would like one of my students to have more organization. I want to teach him how to store documents online. Personally, I use Open Notebooks, LinkedIn, Wordpress, Prezi, or a webpage from an organization. He sees well at Large print, 16 font.I am not sure which program is the best for a middle school child. Some of these take much patience to learn, and I am afraid he doesn't have that kind of patience. And then.....None of these may be good for him. Before I teach him a system, I want to make sure I have the best system that is easy for a child to learn. I want him to be able to add lots of pictures and a journal. Does anyone know the best free online storage system for a young middle school child?
Cindy Robinson

WILL
Every person has a small strong voice inside. His name is Will. He says, You can do it. He says, Keep going.
And when your soul is still, Will whispers a chant wide and wise as stars riding waves in the sea -
Carry your dreams on the back of work and anything can be.           ~Amy LV