[Trainer-talk] storing information

Shawn Keen shawn.keen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 03:00:24 UTC 2014

Hi,
What about getting him a drop box and storing his files on there. That way
things like address's, lists, photos etc. would be handy not only from a
computer but a phone, tablet or other device.

I use drop box for all my files both personal and business. If my hard drive
ever crashes I lose nothing. I even backup my outlook messages to there once
a week.

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--\
Shawn Keen
Keen Adaptive Technology Inc.
Phone: 682-225-9104
Email: shawn.keen at gmail.com
Freedom Scientific Certified JAWS trainer.
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/JAWS-Certified-Individuals.asp
--
“New technology is common, new thinking is rare.” - Sir Peter Blake
“Technology is just a tool. In terms of getting the kids working together