[Trainer-talk] Need help please

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 18:12:33 UTC 2014

The primary reason vocational rehabilitation agencies are hesitant to purchase the phone, is the on going service…
If, in your new role, you will be unable to regularly access Wi-Fi, and are able and willing to pay the ongoing service fees, you may have an argument.
You may need to demonstrate your ability to pay your phone bill.
Also, try to point them to vendors, like Walmart and the Apple Store, the do not sell the iPhone's tied to a specific service provider.

Laine Amoureux
Sent from my iPhone