[Trainer-talk] Need help please

Scott Blanks scott_blanks at lbcenter.org
Thu Oct 2 18:15:07 UTC 2014

Here in California, the iPhone is regularly purchased by the Dept of Rehabilitation for consumers. The phone is purchased unlocked, and the consumer is responsible for setting up and paying for service through a provider. The assistive tech value of the phone is virtually unparalleled, both in terms of thoroughness, as well as its value to a wide variety of disability populations.

Scott Blanks
Director of Rehabilitation Services
Lions Center for the Blind
Ph: 510-450-1580 Ext. 263