[Trainer-talk] dolphin Guide program

laotab laotab at msn.com
Fri Sep 12 00:06:47 UTC 2014

Hello all,

I have a client who has been using Dolphin Guide version 5.  My client is
elderly and in a retirement home.  She doesn't want nor can afford to
upgrade.

There is a glitch and they didn't fix it till version 7 and are now up to
version 9.

This client had the problem before and by a fluke we fixed it.  she has it
again and we can't remember what we did.  We spent 1.5hr on tech support
with EVAS with no luck.

The issue only happens in the web browser.   When typing the letters S, H,
L, N.  when hitting these 4 keys they do not type the letter; they auto
default to the command keys.

So if she was to type in an edit field or a search she could not use these 4
letters because they end up doing the command feature.

The tech support suggested it may have something to do with Adobe Flash
Player but they did not have details.

Any help is much appreciated.

Bridget, PA Tech