[Trainer-talk] dolphin Guide program

Julie A Adkins assistivetechtrainer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:26:25 UTC 2014

If it really is because of flash player, what about slowing down how often the page can refresh in Internet Explorer? I would also ask the residence to buy Guide for the whole complex. Any seniors would like using it.

Julie Adkins
Assistive Technology Trainer
Certified Vision Rehabilitation Therapist
704-516-6617