[Trainer-talk] Excess ability and usability information for screen readers and power school software

Laine Amoureux laine.amoureux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 13:27:44 UTC 2014

Hello all,
I have also sent a message to the president of the division of blind educators on this topic, but I am sure there are some technology instructors on this list who  have some experience in this area as well.
Does anyone have experience using a software called power school with screen readers? Could you speak to the excessibility,  and usability, of the combination? Do you have, or are you aware of,   tutorials or instructional materials on using the combination of the software and a screen reader?  As I prepare to test screen readers with the software, are there any tips or suggestions that those with more experience could provide?
Thank you in advance