[Trainer-talk] Filling out a form, need help

Bonnie Lucas BLucas at AlaskaBVI.org
Mon Aug 17 18:58:19 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

Recently Alaska has combined their library service with Utah's. So, I need to fill out a different form and I have begun to look at one that our library has pposted on line. I attempted to get both the PDF and word docx to work with no luck. I was wondering if someone would try it and let me know what is wrong. I had not luck with either even when I saved the PDF with shift/control/S. When I opened the word document, JAWS stopped working. Thanks for letting me know what you think. They are willing to fix any problems but I'd like to let them know just what the problem is. Here's the link:

http://talkingbooks.alaska.gov/

Thanks  very much.

Bonnie Lucas, MS, CVRT, MSW
Braille and Technology Instructor, VISA Coordinator
Equipping Alaskans for Success
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517
Phone: (907) 248-7770    Direct: (907) 771-4306
www.alaskabvi.org       www.facebook.com/alaskabvi

[PCG-EmailIcon (1)]

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender