[Trainer-talk] Filling out a form, need help

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Aug 17 19:10:50 UTC 2015

Bonnie, I did download the Docx application.  Since I downloaded it
from the internet it is protected and you need to turn off the
protection.

When you open the document:
1.  Hit the alt key
2.  Hit the f key.
3.  Hit the s key and you will hear a musical tone.
4.  Hit the e key.

This should remove the protected view and JAWS will read it.  This is
true for all Docx files so your computer doesn't get infected.  There
is another way to accomplish the same thing but it doesn't work on my
computer so I forgot what it is.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053