[Trainer-Talk] mac questions

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Tue Dec 8 04:32:16 UTC 2015

   Good evening. I have a Macbook Pro I purchased in 2013. I sometimes use my focus 40 blue with the Mac. Is there a commands list for using a Mac with a Braille display? I recently installed Microsoft office 2016 and would especially like to know how to write and edit word documents. How do you go to the top or bottom of a word document? Is one part of the six pack the arrow keys, and do you have to use the function key to perform tasks such as saving or double-spacing a document? How do you save documents created on a Mac to dropbox or a flash drive? Is the Mac I have sufficient for what I need to do, or should I buy the new Macbook? Thank you.
     Sarah

Sent from my U2