[Trainer-Talk] Very Strange Facebook issue

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 22:40:04 UTC 2015

I was not counting on this, but I had an unexpected visit from a cited friend. While he was here, I had him take a look at what was going on. He told me that somehow my Facebook language itself got sent to something different. I have no idea how this would've happened, but he was able to set it back. I am glad that I had this unexpected visit from my friend this morning,

Sent from my iPhone 6!