[Trainer-Talk] Windows 8.1 mail app question

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 19:00:15 UTC 2015

Has anyone on this list used the Windows 8.1 windows mail app?  I find it
very JAWS unfriendly and don't use it.  However, I'm helping someone with a
tablet to install a different email program and to remove an email account
from the Windows 8.1 mail app and can't really seem to navigate it well.  I
can tab around it but the Alt key doesn't seem to work for menus, and I need
to get to the settings area to remove the account, as the app won't be used.

Another solution would be to remove the app itself, but I don't know if that
would be a good idea.

Any thoughts on this?

Jim