[Trainer-Talk] Seeking Helpful Resources

New Vision Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 18:17:57 UTC 2015

Anita,
I forgot, Apple often has classes at their stores for Mac users. I can't
remember but they might do VoiceOver lessons as well. A while back there
was a SeroTalk podcast where they interviewed a Blind Apple Store
employee so if you can dig up his name you might be able to check with
him. Jamie Pauls former SeroTek empolyee and Joe Steincamp I think could
tell yo uthe episode; I think it was on the Triple Click Home Podcast.
Both those fellas are on Twitter. An Jamie works for AppleVis now. If
you have any trouble tracking them down to find out the episode, just
tweet me at @certdoctor or here at my day job @newvisionroa an Illl try
an shoot you their twitter handles.

Hopefully I'm not mixing things up; but I don't think it was on MainMenu.
Rock on!
-David