[Trainer-Talk] Learning Ally Link

Dean Martineau topdot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:39:16 UTC 2016

Well, all I can say is I'm glad you think that app is highly usable by the
blind.  I learned from talking to them that all books come in two formats,
one being DAISY and the other being whatever that app uses.  I found
navigating books with that app to be quite unpleasant.  I had to revert to a
DAISY player.

In your situation, I would call customer service and get help from them
after describing your predicament.  They should be able to efficiently
describe the screens.

Dean