[Trainer-Talk] Accessibility of Online Blogging Sites question

Humberto Avila humbertoa5369 at netzero.net
Wed Dec 21 07:04:34 UTC 2016

Hello David,

Thanks for your suggestions. I have downloaded the Wordpress app on my
iPhone and it seems everything up front in the home screen of the app is
fully accessible, and the account creation process is very simple and
straightforward. Thus, I can't go on discovering any further unless I
actually continue creating an account but would be quite worthless if I
just create if I am just going to see how everything works so I can
teach this friend.

If anyone uses the Wordpress mobile app and can chime in on how one
might use its features for posting blogs, please let me know. I am
interested to know how VoiceOver reacts to the text fields for the
title, tags, ETC. as well as the text field where one types up the blog
entry and if all the rest of the elemens are accessible.

Thanks much!

Humberto

---