[Trainer-Talk] [blind-philly-comp] Bard Express/New Software to Simplify the Downloading of BARD Books and Magazines

Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 19:01:07 UTC 2016

Pretty cool app. I just installed it. Much better than the website.
I'm in a classroom environment here, at our Tech Center, so I've emailed
NLS to see if there's a auto logout feature. So when one student closes
the application, its ready for the next student who launches it. Up till
now we've use Humanware Companion but this looks liek a more robust
options and hopefully more screen-reader agnostic. I've had trouble with
NVDA and Humanware before and still do.  If I hear anything back I'll be
sure to post it here.
-David

--

David Ward
Assistive Technology Instructor at New Vision