[Trainer-Talk] Mac program correction, Braille display questions

Sarah Harris sarahandfamily04 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:41:58 UTC 2016

   Good afternoon. The name of the program used on the Macs at the newspaper where I work is Apache Open Access.     I have a focus 40 blue and would like information from anyone who has used the Brailliant BI displays from Humanware and the Braille Edge. Do they work well with Jaws and IOS? When using Jaws, can you select text, center, and use italics? Does one have keys that will last longer than the ones on my focus? The dot 4 sticks. I am also considering a small display even though I am a fast Braille reader, but that would be more for portability. Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone