[Trainer-Talk] Mac program correction, Braille display questions

Kelsey Nicolay kelseynicolay1989 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 21:50:23 UTC 2016

Hi Sarah,
I have two Brailliants, a 40 and a 32.  Both work well with JAWS.
With regard to Ios, if you have not updated to Ios 10.2, I would
recommend staying on 10.1.1.  I've experienced Bluetooth issues
on Ios 10.2.  As far as selecting text, yes, you can select text
with the Brailliant.  You'll need to use the modifier for shift
each time you want to select something.  Feel free to write me
offlist and I would be glad to talk with you farther about the
Brailliant.
Thank you,
Kelsey Nicolay