[Trainer-Talk] intro and question about qualifications

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 22:12:48 UTC 2016

Hi Gabe,
Does CSUN still offer this ACP and if so how long does it take to earn it?
Is that part of a masters degree or just certification?
I agree that other soft skills are more important than a certification. But,
in this society which honors degrees and other education to show a mark of
knowledge, I was just wondering how you can be certified or show you know
what you are doing.

I sent a few replies to you off list and meant to reply on list. Basically,
I was saying to Gabe that I agree that explaining the visual layout to
students is a good idea. Many people  who had sight will like to visualize
what is on screen. I have some vision but use jaws and I also had someone
describe the screen to me so   I can explain the layout if needed to
students.

Thanks for replying and I look forward to other answers.

Ashley