[Trainer-Talk] Job announcement - Collabera: Accessibility Analyst position in Austin, TX - 78759

Jeanine Kay Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 01:53:01 UTC 2016

Resending because it didn’t forward the entire message from my iPhone.

The below job announcement was sent to me today. Since, I am already employed full-time, I called to investigate this opportunity. It seems like a very good opportunity after speaking with Aditi and reading the job announcement details.

If you are interested, contact her at the email in the CC field of this message or phone number below. The company is ready to hire immediately so this is a time sensitive job announcement.

This is Aditi, Technical Recruiter with Collabera Inc.

POSITION DETAILS:

Position:                                              Accessibility Analyst

Job ID:                                                  VISAJP00009384

Duration:                                             9+ Months (Possible Extensions | Conversion)

Location:                                             Austin, TX - 78759

Job Details:

Seeking a Senior Accessibility Analyst with specific experience in WCAG 2.0 testing/analysis to test and improve B2B and consumer-facing payment applications

for web/mobile.

Education/Experience:

 Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, User Experience, or a related field

 3+ years of experience with proven experience in accessible (508/WCAG) analysis, design, and/or testing

Responsibility level:

 Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor

Qualifications / Skills:

 Subject Matter Expertise in WCAG 2.0, Section 508, ADA, other accessibility laws and standards

 Passion for making websites and applications accessible to all users

 Experience using Accessibility testing tools as well as screenreaders such as JAWS, NVDA, and Voiceover

 Knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JavaScript

 Thorough, methodical, and creative with extreme attention to detail

 Expert at time management as well as working & finding answers to questions independently

 Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills

 Understanding of SDLC and the technical and business challenges that come with development of a product

 Understanding of UX and the design techniques and principals involved in the production of conceptual prototypes and wireframes

 Experience in QA a plus

Major Job Duties and Responsibilities

 Analyze existing software (web and mobile) for Accessibility issues and work with developers and designers to define and implement solutions

 Work with diverse team of product owners, UX designers, and developers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles

If you are not interested in the role or if now isn’t a great time for a move, just let me know if I can help in the future or if you need assistance in

making a connection.

To know more about Collabera, please visit us on

www.collabera.com.

Should you have any questions, feel free to call me on 415-696-5354

Thanks & Regards,

Aditi Dube

Technical Recruiter- Financial Services

Discover Your Potential. Visit

collabera.com

Phone: 415-696-5354

http://res.collabera.com/res/collabera.bmp

http://res.collabera.com/res/youtube.bmp

http://res.collabera.com/res/gl.bmp

http://res.collabera.com/res/fb.bmp

http://res.collabera.com/res/tw.bmp

http://res.collabera.com/res/Linked.bmp

Value. Accelerated.

Ranked Best Staffing Firm to Work For 3 years in a row by

Staffing Industry Analysts

www.collabera.com

How am I doing? To give feedback or connect with my manager, please click

here

call our Center of Business Excellence at 1-866-398-6484.