[Trainer-Talk] financial program for JAWS

Barbara Johnson xchange45 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 01:36:28 UTC 2016

I've used Money Talks from APH for years.  Here is the link:
https://shop.aph.org/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=1105
1&storeId=10001&krypto=O4Ju7nmB0ISviGn0VWWXWeFWTrNiyLtEmbJzym7%2FAq4nQPbY%2B
I0Q2O4ruZtt0cq69ExRXmkKPiuioPfJFiqrs%2FRFvzMvCGONCYX2%2BwMRQosV8vep9WU9Yq8Vc
%2B0tBkr7%2BwItd1cJ0Q99%2BnUe9h3gFdStQXmneVTNklLwXeb0z9h6RTQrueo8cP%2FmPzRUA
xEa&ddkey=http:ProductDisplay