[Trainer-Talk] Accessible Resume Generators

New Vision Tech Center newvisiontechcenter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 14:27:58 UTC 2016

Holla all you Trainers,
I've got a student who's wanting to create a new resume and is a JAWS
user. Any helpful resources you could point me to for generating nice
looking yet accessible resumes. She was looking into websites that could
generate a nice looking resume but most were inaccessible with a screen
reader. I was originally suggesting using a Microsoft Word Template, but
I'm honestly not sure how much better that might be. If any of you have
any suggestions or useful links I'd be grateful. Rock on! and Thanks.
--
David Ward
Assistive Technology Instructor at New Vision