[Trainer-Talk] Portable device recommendations

sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Wed Feb 24 14:57:49 UTC 2016

   Good morning. I write the first draft of novels on my Braille Sense u2 but need to send the u2 to Hims for repair. Is there a portable device anyone would recommend? In some ways, I don't think the u2 is the best option since I have to rewrite the books on my windows computer. Is there a way to save and double-space documents if I use microsoft word on my iPhone or an iPad? What file formats does the app AccessNote support? Are the Android tablets accessible? Feel free to email me off list. Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone