[Trainer-Talk] Advice for Windows 10 with NVDA

Barbara Johnson xchange45 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 00:37:24 UTC 2016

I am working with a student in Cameroon who is about to receive a computer
from the United States.  The computer has Windows 8.1 and Office 2010.  He
will be using NVDA as a screen reader.  NVAccess says that, as of November,
2015, there are significant problems with NVDA and Windows 10.  I have seen
addons by Joseph Lee that are supposed to fix some of the problems.  Can an
NVDA user advise me whether to download Windows 10 for this student or use
8.1?  Thank you.