[Trainer-Talk] Windows 10 and microsoft word questions

sarah Harris sarahandfamily at live.com
Wed Jul 13 13:52:28 UTC 2016

   Good morning. I have an Asus transformer flip running windows 10 and the latest versions of Microsoft word and Jaws. The computer freezes when I am writing a word document, so I have to close then reopen the file. I also receive error messages and a message stating the disc is full, which doesn't seem right since the computer is new. The information I write is also lost before I can save it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled word and also done a recovery, but that did not fix the problem. I am using the full version of Jaws but sometimes receive a message to run it as a demo. This also happens when I am writing a document. Is it time to send the computer back to Amazon? I write novels and thought I had found a way to write anywhere. Would it be better to buy a notetaker? Thank you.       Sarah

Sent from my iPhone