[Trainer-Talk] Windows 10 and microsoft word questions

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Wed Jul 13 13:58:44 UTC 2016

Amazon isn't going to help you, they just sold it to you.  There is obviously a problem, the disk could be full for some reason.  You will need to find someone who knows about computers, take it to a place like Best Buy/Geek Squad, or if it is new, maybe you can get help from the manufacturer.  You can also search on Google to see if you can find others with this problem.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook