[Trainer-Talk] Teaching curriculum questions/intro

Mark Nelson mydigitalapex at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:45:48 UTC 2016

For those who may not be aware there are curriculums available to assist you
in your role as assistive technology teachers/instructors, such as the one
offered by my company.  If you would like more information, contact me off
line at the following.

Regards,

Mark Nelson

Owner

Digital Apex LLC, The Pinnacle of Information Access

Register to receive our announcements
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/manage/optin?v=001I0y-z-nW30zQt73sDa
rtF3_RO2vIlPzEK-dQASRlYLMQ6DWhnk85aA%3D%3D>

480-286-6537

mark at mydigitalapex.com <mailto:mark at mydigitalapex.com>

www.mydigitalapex.com <http://www.mydigitalapex.com/>

www.facebook.com/digitalapex <http://www.facebook.com/digitalapex>