[Trainer-Talk] Seeking an accessible webinar hosting platform

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 25 21:12:23 UTC 2016

The list feature is currently not functioning, although if you did a google search, and included Nfbnet.org and trainer-talk as search terms in any search, you would get pretty good results.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind, 2200 University Ave. W., Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294 | Mobile: 612-730-7931
Web | Twitter | Facebook