[Trainer-Talk] Seeking an accessible webinar hosting platform

Jeanine Lineback jeanine.lineback at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:55:46 UTC 2016

I was told last week by a colleague of mine at  Deque that WebEx has become very accessible on the desktop. I have not yet verified that for myself but thought I would share in case someone wants to try it out. Apparently, you can get a free account for a limited number of folks before you have to pay.