[Trainer-Talk] Question: Plextalk or Victor Stream

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Sat Feb 11 14:30:14 UTC 2017

I would say that the victor stream is a little easier to use. Especially if you just want to make basic recordings and listen to content. The Plex talk I have stronger recording capabilities and the ability to create Daisy books internally and actually edit recordings by adding headings and bookmarks. Both players allow you to listen to online radio stations download books and podcasts and have some internal memory.

Sent from my Self-Driving Spaceship