[Trainer-Talk] Recommendation?

Reginald George adapt at kc.rr.com
Mon Jan 16 04:17:40 UTC 2017

Hi row
Perhaps you could expound on some of the differences between office 2010 and office 2016? Particularly as it would benefit and Adaptive technology user. I know some things have changed like the way spellcheck works, and that wasn't necessarily in a good way. I just don't see the advantage of upgrading. I have heard there have been some recent accessibility improvements in office 365, but I heard those changes have not even made it into 2016 yet, and may not. I put these products on systems every day for my clients, but because I don't use them all the time I don't get to see the small changes that might really make a difference to someone. So any practical information that we can get here it's helpful.

Sent from my Self-Driving Spaceship