[Trainer-Talk] learning jaws with health challenges

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 13:42:15 UTC 2017

Hello Ashley,

I would encourage you to not Marc too many keys. F, J, number pad five, and a number key or function key should be enough. Some may need a marker on tab or enter. Even that gets to be clunky, and can cause confusion. If it is a regular keyboard, the groups of four function keys should be enough marking.

Sent from my iPhone