[Trainer-Talk] Equipment for call center set up

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 15:59:30 UTC 2017

Hello:

I would try the headset you have, especially if she likes it.  There is
always the low-tech way of using an earbud in one ear and the call center
headset in the other.  I can't think of any others that I have heard of
other than the Plantronics.

Depending on the circumstances, Aftershocks can be purchased in several
varieties and leave the ear open for either an earbud or the environment.

The person we go through is Jonathan Ross in Omaha.  I am sure he would be
happy to share what he uses.  He has set up a lot of different worksites
around Nebraska for us.

Nancy Coffman