[Trainer-Talk] request help with Braille Sense Plus Braille display

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Mon Jun 5 01:47:14 UTC 2017

Graham, I believe you'd be better off subscribing to the hims-notetakers
mailing list where you can get help much faster.  To do so, send a blank
message to:

hims-notetakers_subscribe at googlegroups.com

You're lucky your BrailleSensePlus plays some ball well with your WI-FI
connection.  Generally, it is an quipment that's extremely picky when it
comes to playing ball with routers.

Bookshare, as I understand things, is about to make some changes to
something, perhaps its API.  Well, there hopefully will be a patch from HIMS
to smoothing things out soon.  The BSP, in my view, should by now only cost,
say about $800 since it was obsolete before it left the factory assembly
line anyway.  But, what do I know?  And when was the last time I designed
and assembled a Braille notetaker?  Guess in the shower whilst readying
myself for the work day.

Anyway, you'll most certainly get better help on the hims-notetakers list;
so, hang on to your questions, subscribe there and enjoy!  Be aware that
list traffic can sometimes be high, but you will get help!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---