[Trainer-Talk] Three Questions About Office 365 Styles

Dr Denise M Robinson deniserob at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:32:58 UTC 2018

First do alt o, then P and open up your paragraph formatting box.
Then Alt s  to special and up arrow to none
Then set as default with alt D then Alt a  for all documents based on the normal template and enter.
Then anytime she hits enter it will just do a new line Without indenting.
 While you’re in your paragraph box I highly suggest going to your spacing which is always off when you open office and change before and after to 0  points tab to line spacing and change it to single.
Set that as a default also.

Sent from Denise's iPhone 😇