[Trainer-Talk] Technology instructor openings at Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center, Austin, TX

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 15:33:18 UTC 2018

All,
At one point our department had 10 instructors about 3 years ago.
Currently we have 6, including me, and we serve a full rehabilitation
center. Several people have left over the past year and we are still
looking for qualified applicants to fill those positions. As I told
Bryan in a private message, if you think you are qualified, or know
someone who is, then apply so I don't have to post the announcement
again. I am not the department's supervisor, just a lowly employee,
but we have gotten more applicants when spreading the word on email
lists. And, for what it's worth, I am one of the more tenured
employees in the department, having been there for over 12 years.

Wayne

--
Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks