[Trainer-Talk] Technology instructor openings at Criss Cole Rehabilitation Center, Austin, TX

Enrique Mejia enrique.mejia at blind.state.ia.us
Fri Apr 6 15:40:49 UTC 2018

I completely understand this. Unfortunately it seems that people think that because they know technology it means that they can teach technology, and that is simply not the case. In fact, people who can both teach and know technology are hard to come by. I think that teaching someone about technology is the easy part, but teaching someone to teach that is really hard.

Enrique