[Trainer-Talk] Please recommendations

Nancy Coffman nancy.l.coffman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 00:47:37 UTC 2018

I have an HP specter at work. It is a 13.6 inch. I have to use laptop commands on it, which is no problem. I like it. It is lightweight, not much bigger than an iPad, and works very well. Although the keyboard is flat, it is small enough to be easy to use. My only adaptation would be putting some Loctite on it for, F and I have an HP specter at work. It is a 13.6 inch. I have to use laptop commands on it, which is no problem. I like it. Is lightweight, not much bigger than an iPad, and works very well. Although the keyboard is flat, it is small enough to be easy to use. My only adaptation would be putting some lock dots on air for, F 7–12.

Sent from my iPhone